Author Topic: webaccess problem after firmware update  (Read 1959 times)

nick123

• Calf
webaccess problem after firmware update
« on: January 03, 2010, 04:46:28 AM »
   Hi everyone, after performing a firmware update on my linkstation live (LS-CHL-V2) from 1.1 to 1.21 i can't use the webaccess anymore. Everything is working well till i enter the password in the login form. I get following error message: ----------------------------- Software error: Operation "eq": no method found, left argument in overloaded package JSON1::NotString, right argument has no overloaded magic at /modules/webaxs/module/scripts/webaxsmodules/WebAxsResponder/Main.pm line 34. For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message and the time and date of the error. ----------------------------- Can anybody help me here? Thanks a lot! Nick -- I posted this question also here: http://forum.buffalo.nas-central.org/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=21333

Colin137

• Big Bull
Re: webaccess problem after firmware update
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2010, 10:18:18 PM »

Reset the device to defaults from System->Restore/Format, click the Restore Linkstation button. This will reset the configuration to defaults, and most likely resolve the issue.

nick123

• Calf
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2010, 02:03:54 PM »
   Well, I already tried this but it didn’t help… Do you have any other Ideas? Should I downgrade the firmware?

Colin137

• Big Bull
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2010, 05:08:34 PM »

I haven't seen any issues like this, even with the latest firmware. Give me as much information as you can about how you configured the settings after resetting, and I'll try to reproduce the issue.