Author Topic: Which products in the storage range at buffalo work with Amazon S3  (Read 1484 times)

hostyorkshire

• Calf

Hello.

I wonder if you could tell me which products in the storage range at buffalo work in hand with the Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3)?

Trust you are all well.

Regards

Andrew

?

Jotin

• Big Bull
Re: Which products in the storage range at buffalo work with Amazon S3
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2011, 01:20:35 PM »

In which fasion? Do you mean is there an option in the interface to automatically sync your data to AS3? No there is not. If you mean can you copy and paste your data from the linkstation through Windows to their servers? Yes you can,with any of our units, just like any other service.

hostyorkshire

• Calf
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2011, 03:51:51 PM »

Yes Jotin an option in the interface to automatically sync your data to AS3?.

I saw this an assumed that some models of the terrastation may have it.

http://buffalo-my.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/13624/~/enabling-amazon-s3-support-function.?

Is this not the case anymore?

Thanks

Jotin

• Big Bull
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2011, 04:07:39 PM »

When you find an artical like this you have to make sure that you check the region. This looks like it's for Buffalo Asia. Buffalo Asia and Japane seem to get features faster than we do (the USA). I have never seen this before and as far as I know it's not available for our units with the latest firmware. It looks like it may be coming though. If you look down on the artical you can see "more details" that show which unit's it is on (or might be on for the USA soon).