Author Topic: LinkStation Pro Duo - I18 error code - "Repairing RAID Array 1" msg but never finishes  (Read 5308 times)

mjoyce1950

• Calf

I just received this yesterday and the first thing I did was to change from RAID0 to RAID1. I left for the evening expecting to see it be finished this morning but it was still "repairing RAID array 1" and flashing the I18 error code (can not communicate w/ the SATA chhip). I got on the phone w/ tech support and was told to DL and install the  FW Rev 3.07 then initialize back to factory settings.

This has not helped. It is still in the process of "repairing RAID array 1".

Paul

• Big Bull
Reset the unit and update the firmware then try it again.

mjoyce1950

• Calf

I have run "Initialization", downloaded and installed the firmware upgrade and attempted to setup RAID1 again and have run into the same issue. After just a few minutes of restructuring the array, I now have an E13 error (don't see that on KB#000002) and a message that a "RAID array error has occurred" and I am being instructed to restructure DISK 1 of my array.

I have done all of this before and I end up back in the same place.

I have now had this unit for several days and have not yet even started actually using it.

Paul

• Big Bull
I would try to restructure the disk one more time, if it fails then call support for a new hard drive with an RMA