Author Topic: Time Setting error Message-UPDATED  (Read 2408 times)

sail-pending

• Calf
Time Setting error Message-UPDATED
« on: November 22, 2009, 11:10:26 AM »

UPDATE-Since posting this (about 30 min ago), I plugged in another identical unit I have.  I can set the time on that unit just fine (it has firmware 2.06 on it...and the unit I am having an issue with just got updated to 2.11.  However, I could not set the time with the factory default firmware...so it may be an issue with this device?)

I have a Buffalo Linkstation NAS (Model HS-DH500GL).  I actually have 3, but just started using this one recently.  Each time I set the devices time (manually or use local), I get an error message (see below).  I can connect to the Linkstation just fine and can save to is just fine, just cannot set time (so my folders show a 2008 date).

Software error:

Undefined subroutine &main::HtmlAdError called at ./html/ja/global_ms_function.pl line 32.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster (admin@localhost), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Linkstation Info:  HS-DH500GL, just updated firmware to newest 2.11

NASNavigator:  just updated to newest 2.22

PC Info:  Windows Vista Ultimate (trying to copy all my data to Linkstation for

clean install to Windows 7 Ultimate). Kasperski Antivirus 6.0-Turned off, Windows Firewall-turned off

Browsers:  Used both Mozilla v3.5.5 and Internet Explorer v7.0.6002 (neither can set time, but access all of the other info on device)

HELP!  Thanks