Author Topic: Webaccess multiple upload blocked by Flash requirement  (Read 4636 times)

johndoc1

• Calf
Webaccess multiple upload blocked by Flash requirement
« on: June 26, 2020, 12:15:40 PM »
Hi

Running Windows 10 and accessing Linkstation LS210 via Webaccess.  I can upload a single file, but when clicking on the "multiple upload", I receive a message that says "Please install lastest Flash plugin."  (Buffalo misspelling).  As you might imagine, I have downloaded and updated Flash multiple times and have the browser plug in (in Chrome).  Nothing works.  I have tried on Chrome and Brave browsers, both updated to latest versions.

I couldn't find this problem in the forum.  Am I the only one who has it?

John

bigaceny

• Calf
Re: Webaccess multiple upload blocked by Flash requirement
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2020, 07:44:09 PM »
Did you ever get a response to this question?   I am getting the same error message and can upload one file at a time.

PaulDZ

• Calf
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2021, 04:47:10 PM »
Did you ever get a response to this question?   I am getting the same error message and can upload one file at a time.

Has this question ever been addressed?  I am getting the same error.   Is there a workaround since Flash has been discontinued completely?

davo

• Really Big Bull
  • VIP
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2021, 03:08:50 AM »
The multiple upload feature is being removed from units since flash is no longer a thing, Buffalo are being lazy about the matter, instead of redoing it, it's easier to just get rid of it.
PM me for TFTP / Boot Images / Recovery files  LSRecovery.exe file.
Having network issues? Drop me an email: info@interwebnetworks.com and we will get it fixed!

PaulDZ

• Calf
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2021, 10:27:14 AM »
The multiple upload feature is being removed from units since flash is no longer a thing, Buffalo are being lazy about the matter, instead of redoing it, it's easier to just get rid of it.

That's really sad.  If I had known that I wouldn't be able to upload/download multiple files remotely, I would have looked for a different company's NAS. This information needs to put in the reviews.

humelmatts

• Calf
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2021, 11:24:03 PM »
Same here. Is there a workaround since Flash has been discontinued completely?

PaulDZ

• Calf
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2021, 11:55:23 PM »
Same here. Is there a workaround since Flash has been discontinued completely?

My solution was to enable and use FTP.  Multiple files as well as directory structure works well.

nrepoz

• Calf
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2023, 08:32:29 AM »
 :'(Has anything ever been resolved regarding this Flash issue?  I would like to move files to the NAS box but doing it one file at a time would take FOREVER. Thanks

davo

• Really Big Bull
  • VIP
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2023, 08:50:42 AM »
:'(Has anything ever been resolved regarding this Flash issue?  I would like to move files to the NAS box but doing it one file at a time would take FOREVER. Thanks

Nope, it was never and probably will never be fixed.
PM me for TFTP / Boot Images / Recovery files  LSRecovery.exe file.
Having network issues? Drop me an email: info@interwebnetworks.com and we will get it fixed!

Cosim

• Calf
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2024, 01:23:39 PM »
Hi, hope it will help: I've found BuffaloNas WebAccess client software for Windows - https://apps.microsoft.com/detail/9WZDNCRFJ9PF?hl=en-US&gl=US
GUI is pretty strange - context menu opens by right mouse click, so you can register your wa server as "buffalonas.com" name and configured on your NAS username and password and upload multiple files and folders.