Author Topic: Buffalo HD-PNTU3 Min Station Plus - help needed please  (Read 1747 times)

avonsong

• Calf
Buffalo HD-PNTU3 Min Station Plus - help needed please
« on: April 28, 2013, 10:48:58 AM »

I have never been able to find proper operating instructions for this.  The manual I have doesn't explain anything.  I kind of worked out how to do automatic back ups and I wanted to be able to back up specific files from my laptop.  When I click on the settings it doesn't show up properly on my laptop screen but it appears I can only tell it files I don't want.  I guess I just assumed that each time I did a back up it would back up everything or at least everything new.  Neither of those is the case and in some cases files that I worked on and saved last week between back ups are not in the new back up.  I am sure somewhere there must be a setting I am missing.

I would like to do a complete back up each time I do it not just doing a back up of any new files (even if it got that right).  Is that possible?  I feel like I'm missing something obvious here but the manual which came with the inbuilt software is so scant it hardly explains anything.  Googleing for a better one only produced the same.

Any information helpful as I feel very confused about the way it works and even the way it is supposed to work

Many thanks