Author Topic: WebAccess reduces photo quality  (Read 1909 times)

gzt

• Calf
WebAccess reduces photo quality
« on: April 22, 2020, 05:26:49 AM »
I have installed WebAccess for Android. When uploading photos to Linkstation LS210D, it reduces their dimension and resolution. I have Upload >> Image Quailty set to Orginal. Any one who solved this or is using a different app for android? thank you!

davo

• Really Big Bull
  • VIP
Re: WebAccess reduces photo quality
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2020, 09:15:38 AM »
Without knowing what NAS / firmware / version of android you have it's impossible to answer!!
PM me for TFTP / Boot Images / Recovery files  LSRecovery.exe file.
Having network issues? Drop me an email: info@interwebnetworks.com and we will get it fixed!

gzt

• Calf
Re: WebAccess reduces photo quality
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2020, 02:12:24 PM »
Hi, thanks for your reply. WebAccess is installed in an Android 9 running on a moto G(6),  NAS Bufallo LinkStation LS210D. As for firmware, in theory the last version since the update option is enabled and there is nothing to update when checking for new version. I found "Version 1.70-0.01" at the bottom of the GUI if that works for firmware version? Any clues why the photographs are downsized?

Also, if I use a different Photo Sync app, the pictures are uploaded at their original dimension and resolution. Therefore maybe something not working right in WebAcccess? thanks for your help.

Without knowing what NAS / firmware / version of android you have it's impossible to answer!!