Author Topic: How to access files  (Read 1059 times)

Seventen

• Calf
How to access files
« on: March 25, 2020, 02:26:06 PM »
Hello,

I have owned this LS210D linkstation for a few years now. I used to be mainly use for backing up my computer but transferring the files to it. I can view the images on some website called wonky (something like that)
But all I want to do is transfer the files to be laptop (External USB drive) My old drive failed and everything is stored on this link station now. However since last time I used it my laptop was updated to Windows 10 and we have moved house and the internet provider and modem are all different. For some reason I can not location these files to dragon and drop on a new USB drive.
Gone through settings, tried to direct link with a USB cable but nothing.
The images are there as like I mentioned can see them on that Wonky page and also media player shows the images, just have no idea how to gain access to drag and drop.

Sorry if this all sounds messy, I really have no idea with this drive. There is almost 2tb of photos on here and as they are work related it is important to gain access to them again.

Seventen

• Calf
Re: How to access files
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2020, 03:49:36 PM »
Solved the issue.

SMB2 was disabled in the linkstations settings. After changing this it worked as it should.

Had to be once I made a forum post i finally found the solution.