Author Topic: Firmware changelog?  (Read 2900 times)

68rustang

• Calf
Firmware changelog?
« on: October 05, 2009, 03:30:03 PM »
   Why can't I find any information regarding what has been changed/fixed with the latest firmware version?

rinthos

• Buffalo
Re: Firmware changelog?
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2009, 01:01:42 AM »

Need more info.  Model Number/Part number, and from which version to which version?

---

68rustang

• Calf
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2009, 10:00:40 AM »

LS Pro Duo 3.09 > 3.10

Why isn't it included with the download or posted online? Both seem to to be fairly standard industry practice.

Having to create a forum post to find info that should be readily available each time a firmware update is released is dumb.

gonzonia

• Calf
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2009, 09:09:11 PM »

I agree. I'm looking for the same information. I keep an old XP machine in the house and disconnected and use Mac's. So I need to know if it's worth turning on the old machine to update the firmware. I'm hoping it resolves some of my Snow Leopard problems.

rinthos

• Buffalo
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2009, 09:37:58 PM »

The only thing I've been able to notice that changed from 3.09 to 3.10 is the iPhone access issue for regular http:// access has been resolved.

I noticed some flakey AD permission issues, but I think they were just a fluke as I've not had then since restarting the LS Pro Duo some time ago.

Hope this helps.

(and no, i don't work for buffalo so i can't post any change logs, I don't have any to post, but i did validate the iphone web access from an iPhone 3G with version 3 (not a 3gS, just a 3G, but assume it's the same deal).

Memoryman

• El Toro
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2009, 06:04:23 PM »

It was essentially the iphone fix, because 3.9 broke the 3.8 iphone fix. 3.9 was made to fix the AD that had a bug in 3.8

Yes, I am and have been pushing Japan to provide change logs for all FWs. I will keep pushing for the change logs.