Author Topic: Best VPN suggestions for iOS  (Read 709 times)

mariad

• Calf
Best VPN suggestions for iOS
« on: April 02, 2019, 01:28:45 am »
Here I need a VPN that works with all the iOS devices, recently i bought new iPhone X and want to sync the best VPN service for my iPhone.
Here I am looking forward to the iOS VPN apps that work well with my iPhone and other iOS devices. After some research, I am a bit confused in between NordVPN or SurfShark.
Which one is best for iOS?
Need suggestions!

slowpoke

• Calf
Re: Best VPN suggestions for iOS
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2019, 12:34:09 pm »
Depends on what you're going to use a VPN for. I've tried Surfshark on iOS and the app looks fine, connection speeds are good, phone battery use is nothing out of ordinary. One thing is that they're really new, which shows in the limited amount of servers they have, other bigger VPNs on the list you posted have more, but they are more expensive as well. IMHO if you're looking for a budget VPN that does it's job then Surfshark is a good option. Other major top quality providers IMHO are ExpressVPN and your mentioned NordVPN, Ivacy got good ratings recently but that one I haven't tried at all.

kennethhall250

• Calf
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2019, 09:52:49 am »
Here I need a VPN that works with all the iOS devices, recently i bought new iPhone X and want to sync the best VPN service for my iPhone.
Here I am looking forward to the iOS VPN apps that work well with my iPhone and other iOS devices. After some research, I am a bit confused in between NordVPN or SurfShark.
Which one is best for iOS?
Need suggestions!

ExpressVPN is best for all devices but I prefer Surfshark because it is cheap as compared to ExpressVPN even to other VPN providers.

teressapeter

• Calf
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2019, 10:11:02 am »
Don't get me wrong but i tried the surf shark's service in the past and it didn't turn-out well for me. While downloading torrents, the internet speed got dead slow, plus I tried to stream movies online as well, the experience wasn't worth it, had to wait for the movie to buffer first before the stream began. Instead, I got referred by a friend to use Ivacy VPN and believe me, it is way more secure and accessible than your VPN. It has got the fastest optimized servers, zero-logs, no-lagging, never faced a speed drop while downloading or streaming. Unblocks multiple channels, support advance protocols and last but not least, the cheapest of all for what it's worth. I must say, you should give it a shot.