Author Topic: Connected to router, but not internet.  (Read 593 times)

Seritti

• Calf
Connected to router, but not internet.
« on: March 10, 2019, 07:23:44 pm »
I know I do not have as much information as I should, but this problem occurred out of nowhere. I was able to connected to my wireless router without issue for 6 months, and then suddenly I was no longer connected. I tried to reconnect, and I put in my key, but instead of connecting, it asks for additional information to take me to the settings login page. If I do that, it just takes me to the settings (as expected), but I still cannot actually connect to the internet. On my P.C. it will continuously show the little yellow limited connectivity icon. Any ideas? The settings show the internet icon with a big red X through it.

I wish I could give you more info about the model, ect, but I am submitting this at work (because I cannot at home). This is a last effort that I was not planning, so I did not bring any information with me. Perhaps I can tomorrow. Thanks in advance all.

josephkarl

• Calf
Re: Connected to router, but not internet.
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2019, 12:51:11 am »
The internet issue is also happening with me as the internet is not available and I am not being able to access my outlook account and it is giving outlook 0x8004010f while accessing that.

dsc

• Calf
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2019, 02:18:39 pm »
What if you connect a PC directly to (let's say) a cable modem that the router is connected to? If that fails, then the internet service (ISP) may be failing.

adamdevine

• Calf
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2019, 10:45:50 pm »
Because of the server issue. You lost connectivity but if you restart it then it works properly.

samjonas

• Calf
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2019, 06:54:21 am »
I had the same problem... thank you

chrisnolan1221

• Calf
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2019, 02:37:52 am »
I have been facing the internet issue on my Windows 10 system as the system is not getting connected to the wireless connection and somehow if it is connected, then the internet is not there. I was trying to fix the issue of Microsoft compatibility telemetry high disk but because of the internet problem, it is not being done.