Author Topic: Does anyone actually work in tech support.  (Read 1389 times)

derrellgore

• Calf
Does anyone actually work in tech support.
« on: January 04, 2019, 04:03:39 PM »
I opened a case before Thanksgiving....almost two months ago.  I have made several phone calls, uploaded log files, and exchanged several emails.  I am still not any closer to having an answer to my problem.  I have heard every excuse in the book....tier two two has to look into it....tier three 3 has to look into it....it is too close to a holiday.  Well at this point there have been two holidays and a month in between them and when I call I keep getting the same excuses.  I am not impressed.

My case number is 258868.  It would be wonderful if someone would take on thi9s case and give me some feedback that is useful.

Thanks,
Derrell Gore

derrellgore

• Calf
Re: Does anyone actually work in tech support.
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2019, 02:04:33 PM »
Well I don't know what else to do.  I have called, emailed, & chatted trying to get someone to help me with my issue.  Buffalo's tech support is obviously not there to help the customer.

I have asked repeatedly to escalate this and get me in contact with someone who can help and it does absolutely no good. 

I believe I have probably bought my last Buffalo product.

derrellgore

• Calf
Re: Does anyone actually work in tech support.
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2019, 02:58:32 PM »
I have now gone back to the vendor who sold me the Buffalo products to see if they can do anything on my behalf...don't know what other course of action to take at this point.

Derrell Gore