Author Topic: Update Mobile App for iPhone and App for macOS  (Read 8865 times)

nramo013

• Calf
Update Mobile App for iPhone and App for macOS
« on: July 16, 2016, 01:31:41 PM »
I have both an android tablet and an iPhone but primarily use my iPhone or Macbook Pro.

Some file types are not supported when streaming on my iPhone such as *.mkv. In the android version, the app allows you to use VLC as the pass-through player so all videos are supported. I have seen other players that support this plugin and allowing the native player to decode the movies through the native app.

Can you please look into implementing a better media player/integrating better codecs?

A macOS app would also be much easier than using the WebAccess when remotely accessing the items.

neelbht

• Calf
    • Istreamist
Re: Update Mobile App for iPhone and App for macOS
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2018, 02:04:10 PM »
Apple has its own file format you can't play any random file format. In fact, you need to convert videos into the working format before transferring the file to your iOS device. You can even watch movies on the Internet without downloading on your device. You can watch movies on free apps listed in the article.
https://allstreamingsites.com/online-free-movie-streaming-sites/
« Last Edit: February 15, 2020, 05:28:38 AM by neelbht »

dorinandreescu

• Calf
  • LS220D
Re: Update Mobile App for iPhone and App for macOS
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2018, 12:25:53 PM »
Anyway, update that horrible app for ios to ios 12 iphone x. 2 years ago it is the last update. jesus! And olso add Dynamic DNS others then your buffalo nas. Because now is useless if you have another Dynamic DNS service.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2018, 12:29:14 PM by dorinandreescu »
LS220D