Author Topic: Nothing on Share page in control center  (Read 680 times)

ImaginaryTango

• Calf
Nothing on Share page in control center
« on: February 26, 2022, 02:53:47 AM »
I have a TeraStation 3140DN. I've found there's a firmware update, but first I'm trying to figure out what's wrong. (Also, I'm in the middle of creating a new backup set, so I don't want to reboot or do anything that can interrupt that.) When I pick "Share" from the menu, I get a blank page. The menu on the left is still there, but there are no settings and no information for shares. Up until now I've been using this only for backup, but I did have some shares set up that I had not used, so I know the page must have worked in the past.

I'd include a screenshot, but I can't see a button to use to allow uploading. Under "Attachments and other options" I don't see anything about attachments. (I'm guessing this is because I'm still a new user?) I can click the button with a picture image, but that just adds the code for an image in the markdown language. I don't see a way to get a pic transferred from my computer to the forum.

Texturtle

• Administrator
  • RAID is NOT a substitute for a good backup
Re: Nothing on Share page in control center
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2022, 10:11:17 AM »
Have you contacted tech support yet?

ImaginaryTango

• Calf
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2022, 11:24:08 PM »
Yes. Their reply was to clear the cache. Done so. No difference. I updated and cleared the cache. Even restarted Chrome. The page comes up in Firefox, but not Chrome.

davo

• Really Big Bull
  • VIP
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2022, 02:44:55 AM »
So the issue is your browser. What exactly do you want Buffalo to do about that?
PM me for TFTP / Boot Images / Recovery files  LSRecovery.exe file.
Having network issues? Drop me an email: info@interwebnetworks.com and we will get it fixed!

Texturtle

• Administrator
  • RAID is NOT a substitute for a good backup
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2022, 09:23:18 AM »
If it works fine in one browser and not another, it's a browser issue.

ImaginaryTango

• Calf
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2022, 03:12:34 PM »
So the issue is your browser. What exactly do you want Buffalo to do about that?
It still makes sense to report the issue instead of ignoring it. Especially since the problem is in Chrome and not some obscure browser. Also, by bringing it up, I may find others have a similar problem.