Author Topic: Linkstation Duo - Windows Client Language UTF-8 Charset Required!!  (Read 3670 times)

Novox

• Calf

Hello,

I have a problem when trying to upload Unicode charset (Thai) from FTP. After uploaded, I have browse to the folder by using Windows Share "\\Buffalo-NAS\my folder\" then the Unicode charset is display incorrect. I have tried to login to Buffalo Web Setting then navigate to the Language Setting section but I can't found any UTF-8 or Thai charset. I have found some other Asian Charset but not Thai. Could this will be added in the next firmware update?

Thank you very much!

Novox

• Calf

BUMP!!! 1 year later this problem still exists!! Good guy BUFFALO

Please add "CP874",  "ISO-8859-10" or "UTF-8" into Windows Client Language

Thanks if you can read this English message!!!!!!!

drmemory

• Big Bull

the Idea Exchange Lounge is for feature suggestions - then the forum readers get to vote on each suggestion - get all your friends to vote for your suggestion to make it rise to the top of suggested features.

Novox

• Calf

Thanks for making that voting system.

I will VOTE for my friend to avoid this BUFFALO product. Bye bye, no more buffalo product in my life, if you still need to get top vote before doing anything.

Totally suck!!

zemmac

• Calf
Re: Linkstation Duo - Windows Client Language UTF-8 Charset Required!!
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2018, 07:20:00 PM »
Wow! Really a good answer for a guy that is an administrator! This is not a feature suggestion. This is a BUG! I simply cannot delete my files, for example!