Author Topic: Linkstation Identified - Cannot Access Any Folders  (Read 4056 times)

osubuckeye

• Calf
Linkstation Identified - Cannot Access Any Folders
« on: February 17, 2018, 02:20:29 PM »
Thank you for taking the time to read this.  I am extremely frustrated with my Linkstation and could really use some help.

Basically, I can't use it.  NAS Navigator2 is recognizing my LS-XL948 showing the workgroup, IP, etc.  I can also login to the linkstation settings via the web address.  I have a Shared folder and created an additional shared folder I named "Test." When trying to access these folders from NAS Navigator, nothing happens when I double-click or click "browse." When I try to map the drive I get the error: "Could not map share. Create a folder named "Share" before mapping the drive.  I checked and I do have a fully shareable folder with that name. 

I can't wrap my mind why it should be that difficult for a product like this to work.  Would appreciate anyone here that might be able to help.  This is perplexing!

oxygen8

• The Oxy-genuine article
  • El Toro
  • Giving you some breathing space.

osubuckeye

• Calf
Re: Linkstation Identified - Cannot Access Any Folders
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2018, 12:01:02 AM »
Thank you oxygen for the suggestion but after following 3.2.  I still am having the same issue.  Any other thoughts?  Really appreciate anyone's ideas.  Just want to be able to access the drive.  Very very frustrating!

oxygen8

• The Oxy-genuine article
  • El Toro
  • Giving you some breathing space.
Re: Linkstation Identified - Cannot Access Any Folders
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2018, 12:41:54 AM »
pleease test your config

Get-SmbServerConfiguration
EnableSMB1Protocol : True
EnableSMB2Protocol : True