Author Topic: Clouds for CSWX2.0/1D won't connect to internet.  (Read 2049 times)

scotta72

• Calf
Clouds for CSWX2.0/1D won't connect to internet.
« on: December 20, 2016, 03:05:45 PM »
I recently changed my internet service and got a new modem/wifi router.  I plugged in my Cloudstor and it won't connect t with the internet.  The amber light blinks giving me a code of 53.  Any ideas as to how I can solve this problem?

cstafford0

• Calf
Re: Clouds for CSWX2.0/1D won't connect to internet.
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2016, 11:00:49 PM »
I don't think there is a solution.  I've been anticipating this happening over the last few years as PogoPlug has been shrinking their services, etc.   I'm hoping it comes back online but I'm planning to run my own FTP server as a replacement.

sslack88

• Calf
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2017, 09:11:26 PM »
I am having the same problem.  I put in a new wireless router and I now I get the I53 amber led error.  My cloudstor doesn't work on Pogoplug.com anymore.  I've tried resetting, made sure UPnP is enabled on the router and it still doesn't work.  I even tried swapping back to my old router, but it's stuck with the problem now and I can't get it to work.  I can connect to the drive no problem when I'm on the local network, but no cloud access now.

Anyone have any ideas or how to fix this?  It's the whole point of a "cloud" drive!

sslack88

• Calf
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2017, 09:15:45 PM »
Check your drive again.  Mine started working again today and I didn't reboot or do anything.  Maybe Pogoplug restored the service!

sslack88

• Calf
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2018, 01:03:20 PM »
Is anyone having the I53 Error code again (5 long amber lights, followed by 3 short amber lights)?  I can't get the Pogoplug website to even display any information anymore.  When I go to the website, I just get the spinning circle of slashes and the "cancel" button and it never goes beyond that.

Started happening before Christmas (2017).  Anyone else have the same issue?