Author Topic: LS210D0201 players not seeing new files/folders  (Read 1107 times)

mccornwall

• Calf
LS210D0201 players not seeing new files/folders
« on: December 25, 2017, 09:55:54 PM »
  First off, I read  the thread claiming adding metadata solves this.  My MP3 files all have metadata.  Recently added folders and the files in them are not showing up on either my Roku media player app or on my DLNA enabled receiver.  I have gone to DLNA settings and Initialized it....twice.  No help.  Oddly enough, a new install of a DLNA player on my phones sees the folders in question.  How do I get the other DLNA devices to see the new folders and files?  If I can't solve this the Buffalo will take a bullet and I'll buy Synology which I probably should have done right from the start instead of trying to cheap out.

MagicFerret

• Calf
Re: LS210D0201 players not seeing new files/folders
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2017, 02:14:57 PM »
I have a similar issue. my tv sees the dlna server fine and even shows three folders. but where are the folders onthe nas so i can copy files to them. i even created a new folder and made sure its dlna shared. however my devises dont see this folder?? where are the default folders on the nas drive. i cant find them anywhere