Author Topic: Replaced a bad HDD now can't create folder  (Read 1580 times)

Drav

• Calf
Replaced a bad HDD now can't create folder
« on: November 04, 2017, 10:03:40 AM »
Ok so basically I have a LS421DE. I have a 4tb WD Red and *had* a 2tb seagate. The Seagate took a crap so I bought a new 4tb WD Red. After trying to clone the 2tb with my PC I gave up. I popped in both 4TB Reds into the NAS and all seemed ok. I got the new HDD formatted with no issues. My issue now is I can not create a new folder for the new drive. I click create new folder and it just sits there saying please wait. Waited 2 hours just in case. Am I missing something?

Drav

• Calf
Re: Replaced a bad HDD now can't create folder
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2017, 07:14:35 PM »
To add to the confusion, I can access the folders from my pc and even open the folders. If I go to edit existing folders it shown nothing next to the volume? Drive properties shows unformatted??

Drav

• Calf
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2017, 04:37:28 PM »
Ok so I got no help here so I just reset to factory. Kept all of my data thank god. But now I am stuck getting webaccess to work again. Kept all the same setting on router as before and have tried every combination (same internal and external port, Upnp, changing all ports to new ones, turning WA on and off) and am at a loss. HELP!!!

davo

• Really Big Bull
  • VIP
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2017, 08:48:06 AM »
What error do you get when you try to enable web access with UPnP disabled?
PM me for TFTP / Boot Images / Recovery files  LSRecovery.exe file.
Having network issues? Drop me an email: info@interwebnetworks.com and we will get it fixed!