Author Topic: Buffalo LinkStation™ 200 Series - LS220D0202 - Windows cannot access drive error  (Read 6071 times)

Zytel

• Calf
Hi - I own a Buffalo LinkStation™ 200 Series - LS220D0202 and use it for a back-up.  Recently I switched internet providers (and router) and could not connect thru my windows network.  I can access the drive via webpage successfully and Nas Navigator recognizes it.  A couple days ago, I switched back to my old ISP and original router, yet still can not connect thru my windows network connection.  The Windows error I get is "Windows cannot access \\LS220D361" with error details "Error Code: 0x80070035. The network path was not found".  Strange thing is I can see the drive as a "Media Device" yet not as a windows network connection.  Thanks for your attention.

Texturtle

• Administrator
  • RAID is NOT a substitute for a good backup
You said NAS Navigator sees it, what happens if you double-click on the NAS icon?

Zytel

• Calf
Re: Buffalo LinkStation™ LS220D0202 - Windows cannot access drive error
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2017, 09:17:26 AM »
I can see the Buffalo Drive, % drive capacity and usage, along with network addresses on the left.

Texturtle

• Administrator
And if you double-click it, or click it and hit the "browse shares" button, can you access it?

Zytel

• Calf
Re: Buffalo LinkStation™ - LS220D0202 - Windows cannot access drive error
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2017, 10:51:55 AM »
No - the hour glass spins for 2 seconds and nothing happens.

Texturtle

• Administrator
open a command prompt and run the command "ipconfig /flushdns". This sounds like it could be a DNS problem.

Zytel

• Calf
Re: Buffalo LinkStation™ - LS220D0202 - Windows cannot access drive error
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2017, 04:12:29 PM »
Okay - successfully flushed DNS as suggested - same issue is occurring.

parsobarus

• Calf
Model LS-XH1.0TL, Firmware 1.56

Zytel

• Calf
Haven't been able to access the LS220D for months now.  got a new computer and can see the DLNA in windows explorer, yet not the shared files.  Not sure how to obtain access...

Texturtle

• Administrator
It is likely that you have SMBv1 disabled on Windows. Did you check the article that parsobarus posted?

Zytel

• Calf
Hi - SMBv1 sharing support in active.

davo

• Really Big Bull
  • VIP
If you enable FTP on the admin page and share can you access it using that protocol?
PM me for TFTP / Boot Images / Recovery files  LSRecovery.exe file.
Having network issues? Drop me an email: info@interwebnetworks.com and we will get it fixed!