Author Topic: Cannot add or delete shared folders on TS-RHTGL/R5  (Read 2196 times)

tdg

• Calf
Cannot add or delete shared folders on TS-RHTGL/R5
« on: July 26, 2017, 03:47:56 PM »
How do I create or delete share folders?

Both the checkboxes and add/delete buttons are greyed out.  The yellow buttons with the hammer+screwdriver are not actually buttons, just images (and there's no onclick javascript in the F12 view of the page).

I was on firmware 1.33 and updated to 1.35, but no change.  I have also tried reformatting and re-raiding drives.

If it makes a difference, Drive 4 is currently removed.  I question why that should make a difference on single-drives or RAID1 between Drive 1 and 2, which are the two configurations I have tried.

When I had a RAID1 on Drives 1 and 2, there were no folders on it, I couldn't add any, and so nothing but Disk 3's share was shared through either SMB or NFS.

tdg

• Calf
Re: Cannot add or delete shared folders on TS-RHTGL/R5
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2017, 02:57:18 PM »
Any info on this? 

It genuinely seems like the only answer is to mess with the firmware image to allow telnet access or fix what appears to be a web-page bug, but I can't be the only one with this trouble.

davo

• Really Big Bull
  • VIP
Re: Cannot add or delete shared folders on TS-RHTGL/R5
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2017, 05:06:19 AM »
Have you tested it on a second browser?
PM me for TFTP / Boot Images / Recovery files  LSRecovery.exe file.
Having network issues? Drop me an email: info@interwebnetworks.com and we will get it fixed!