Author Topic: Terastation TS1400D no web browser screen  (Read 2765 times)

epickett

• Calf
Terastation TS1400D no web browser screen
« on: May 30, 2017, 12:10:16 AM »
We have two of these devices running on our network.  One of them I can still access fine through the browser interface, one I cannot(tab named BUFFALO with blank page).  They both used to work fine through the browser.  I've tried IE, Firefox, and Chrome - no joy.  They're on different subnets, but I've remoted to a machine local to the inaccessible one and it still doesn't work.  File access still works, but I need to change some user permissions for data migration.  I can't do that without being able to access the web browser.  Can somebody tell me how to get this thing working again, please?  Thanks!

Eldred

BeechBoy

• Calf
Re: Terastation TS1400D no web browser screen
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2017, 07:09:36 AM »
Did you ever have any success with this?

I have an LS220D with the same issue (blank grey web admin page), and need to replace a failed drive.

Thanks,

epickett

• Calf
Re: Terastation TS1400D no web browser screen
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2019, 11:08:37 PM »
Never found an answer to the original problem.  I gave up and pulled the unit out of service, since it wouldn't work correctly.  This week, I decided to start over and just do a factory reset(gave up on the data).  But I can't find how to reset the flipping thing without being to get to the browser screen.  Unbelievable...