Author Topic: alternating lights on function led and info/error led  (Read 1872 times)

gcoxii

• Calf
alternating lights on function led and info/error led
« on: May 25, 2017, 04:00:15 PM »
I just turned on my linkstation duo ls-wvl this morning and the oh crap lights came on. The function and error leds are alternating lighting up. It isn't really a one second pattern though it is more like constant changing, think awesome strobe light effect. I am excited that it wants to party but i kinda need it to report to work. I just want it to go into engineering mode so i can fix it. Nas navigator isn't showing it, neither is fing network tools, which is odd because the link light on the back is flashing green. Firmware is up to date. So far i have turned it off, held the function button in the back, unplugged it and plugged back in, and removed one hdd. I might get crazy and just remove both hdds for sanity sake in a few hours and see if that will get it into em. I looked  through the manual and didn't see any light codes that I thought pertained to me.

davo

• Really Big Bull
  • VIP
Re: alternating lights on function led and info/error led
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2017, 04:56:11 PM »
Post a 10-15 second video of the LEDs and I'll see if I can get an error code from it.
PM me for TFTP / Boot Images / Recovery files  LSRecovery.exe file.
Having network issues? Drop me an email: info@interwebnetworks.com and we will get it fixed!

gcoxii

• Calf
Re: alternating lights on function led and info/error led
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2017, 06:37:50 AM »
Will do. It might be a couple of days because I just went out of town. Will be back Tuesday, I will post something then