Author Topic: Nas Navigator 2 not finding Terastation  (Read 8628 times)

dvscore

• Calf
Nas Navigator 2 not finding Terastation
« on: November 01, 2016, 09:04:25 PM »
Hello!

I just received my Terastation and Nas Navigator is unable to pick it up over my network. I have used various machines to try to pick it up, I used my Mac and Windows machines. I also don't have the windows firewall running or any anti virus running. The Lan light on the front of the nas is blinking as data is going back and forth. I've tried doing a hard reset. Nothing seems to work! I have another nas that's rocking and rolling. How can I get this thing to show up?

davo

• Really Big Bull
  • VIP
Re: Nas Navigator 2 not finding Terastation
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2016, 05:13:10 AM »
If you can access the unit and transfer data but the NAS Navigator cannot see the unit then it is always 100% security software blocking communication.
PM me for TFTP / Boot Images / Recovery files  LSRecovery.exe file.
Having network issues? Drop me an email: info@interwebnetworks.com and we will get it fixed!

dvscore

• Calf
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2016, 08:19:23 AM »
I'm not able to transfer data nor connect to it via nas naviagtor. I'm not running any security software or blocking any ports. I have other nas's running perfectly on my Network.

davo

• Really Big Bull
  • VIP
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2016, 12:40:25 PM »
What Terastation do you have? Is there an IP address displayed on the LCD? Can you access the browser on this IP?
PM me for TFTP / Boot Images / Recovery files  LSRecovery.exe file.
Having network issues? Drop me an email: info@interwebnetworks.com and we will get it fixed!

dvscore

• Calf
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2016, 07:24:52 PM »
No IP address on the front. What it does say is Terastation Boot from HDD1. I have the 5200DN 2 Bay.

Texturtle

• Administrator
  • RAID is NOT a substitute for a good backup
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2016, 01:40:28 PM »
Sounds like the TeraStation is not booting. I recommend you contact technical support for assistance.

dvscore

• Calf
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2016, 06:45:29 PM »
Will do, thank you.