Author Topic: LS-WXL/R1 Can't connect  (Read 2877 times)

ericrross

• Calf
LS-WXL/R1 Can't connect
« on: October 08, 2016, 06:26:42 PM »
NAS Navigator 2.84 sees my LS-WXL/R1 but I can not connect to the share and the web based settings page at the assigned ip address doesn't respond.

It looks like I need to flash the firmware again to 1.71-3.65 but when I run LSUpdater, it asks for the Admin password and won't accept my password.

There was one post saying I needed a special version of LSUpdater to reflash the same version.

Some help would be appreciated.

FYI: I have a steady blue light, and no indication of any error or emergency mode. The unit seems to shut down and startup and get a network address.

davo

• Really Big Bull
  • VIP
Re: LS-WXL/R1 Can't connect
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2016, 10:25:17 AM »
What OS are you using?
PM me for TFTP / Boot Images / Recovery files  LSRecovery.exe file.
Having network issues? Drop me an email: info@interwebnetworks.com and we will get it fixed!

ericrross

• Calf
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2016, 08:19:15 PM »
OK, well my LS-WXL2.0/R1with firmware 1.71-3.65 is used by:

Windows 10 computer - can't connect to shares.
Windows Vista Home Premium it does connect to shares - seems to operate fine, can access files, etc.
And Ubuntu 16 on another computer it does connect to shares - seems to operate fine, can access files, etc.

On both Windows computers home office NAS shows up in NAS Navigator 2.84 but settings doesn't load the web interface.

Browser access to http://192.168.1.13/static/index.html  brings up Buffalo Header then clocks but never loads.
BuffaloNAS.com/(mynasname) times out

davo

• Really Big Bull
  • VIP
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2016, 06:17:51 AM »
PM me for TFTP / Boot Images / Recovery files  LSRecovery.exe file.
Having network issues? Drop me an email: info@interwebnetworks.com and we will get it fixed!