Author Topic: Degraded mode  (Read 1973 times)

ChristianK

• Calf
Degraded mode
« on: July 30, 2016, 12:27:16 AM »
I have an LS220DE (firmware 1.63-0.04) that is running 2 Seagate ST3000DM001 3TB drives in raid 1. During some other system maintenance today, I accidentally pulled power from the array without shutting it down properly. Now it shows the array as running in degraded mode, but there are no other indications that anything is wrong. The disks show as normal, and check disk is grayed out when a single disk is selected. I can access the files as normal and everything looks fine, except for the amber error code I12.

How can I repair this issue?

davo

• Really Big Bull
  • VIP
Re: Degraded mode
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2016, 08:58:24 AM »
Drives - RAID - Array1 - Recover Raid.
PM me for TFTP / Boot Images / Recovery files  LSRecovery.exe file.
Having network issues? Drop me an email: info@interwebnetworks.com and we will get it fixed!

ChristianK

• Calf
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2016, 10:19:42 PM »
Thanks Davo,

However, the Recover Raid Array button is grayed out and the dialog says I don't have enough drives selected, even though they are both checked. The select all/deselect all buttons don't do anything. I cannot uncheck the drives either. The cancel button works, and I don't want to delete the array, so don't want to test the delete button.

I tried to attach an image of the dialog, but for some reason, it doesn't work. If you right click the broken image link and open in a new tab, you can see the problem.

Anything else I can try?

ayoung1969

• Calf
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2017, 09:31:09 AM »
Hi ChristianK,
I have exactly the same issue as you reported, did you manage to resolve it & if so, could you tell me how ?

Thanks and regards