Author Topic: Access LED indicators of TeraStation Live HS-DH0.0TGL/R5  (Read 1181 times)

hhnguyen

• Calf
Access LED indicators of TeraStation Live HS-DH0.0TGL/R5
« on: July 21, 2016, 02:42:53 PM »
I have 2 units of TeraStation Live HS-DH0.0TGL/R5.
If no one is using these 2 Terastations, on one unit, the Access LED indicators (all 4 of them at the front of unit) keep on blinking like crazy. While on the second Terastation, none of these are blinkings. On the Terastion, where the Access indicators are blinking, what do these mean? Are all hard drives are being accessed? Is some sort of disk scanning taking place? If that's the case, how do I turn it off. I don't want the hard drives to wear out prematurely due to constant running. Thanks for your help.

davo

• Really Big Bull
  • VIP
Re: Access LED indicators of TeraStation Live HS-DH0.0TGL/R5
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2016, 04:43:23 PM »
Do you have the media server (pcast) enabled on one and not the other?
PM me for TFTP / Boot Images / Recovery files  LSRecovery.exe file.
Having network issues? Drop me an email: info@interwebnetworks.com and we will get it fixed!

hhnguyen

• Calf
Re: Access LED indicators of TeraStation Live HS-DH0.0TGL/R5
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2016, 07:34:02 AM »
I don't use the Media Server feature on either.  Any way, I just double checked.  The settings of the Media Server are the same on both units. The Media Servers are "enabled" on both.   I guess these are the default settings.  I was trying to attach a pic of these settings but could not figure how.  Anyway, any other idea?  Thanks.