Author Topic: Cloudstation CS-X & Pogoplug Cloud Upload Problems  (Read 3764 times)

RobbieB

• Calf
Cloudstation CS-X & Pogoplug Cloud Upload Problems
« on: April 04, 2015, 12:15:24 AM »
Hi

So I know my Cloudstation is "old" and no one loves it (including me), but that doesn't stop me wanting it to work properly. I've also seen that Buffalo no longer support it, which is indefensible.

I am hoping someone here can help me.

1.   How can I access this device via the internet / web without using Pogoplug interface ? The device is always online, so this MUST be possible. Please explain how.
2.   Mobile devices can be linked to auto upload photos to only Pogoplug Cloud, not my personal cloud device. Why ? Please tell me how to upload photos to MY device, not a 3rd Party’s.

Why can't Buffalo make their own mobile Apps work with Cloudstation.

I've been infuriated with this product since purchase. From reviewing posts on here, it seems this is a common gripe with Cloudstations and any other Buffalo device with Pogoplug.

Get it into your heads Buffalo, we bought your product so we could have a PERSONAL Cloud, not just use Pogoplug ! ! ! Money wasted ! ! !

joma90

• VIP
  • Life would be easy if we only had the source code!
    • Let me show you how to google
Re: Cloudstation CS-X & Pogoplug Cloud Upload Problems
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2015, 10:23:50 AM »
lots of post indeed,

replied to your outside access already so the other question. simple, this was a joint idea. so no other software will work but pogoplug. Nas Navigator will but that is for local access only, Other then that there is no other software. I would of told buffalo what you wanted to do before you bought this unit. They would of told you to get a Linkstation.

As for the reason its going to pogopluy and not the cloudstor. probably normal as the cloudstor is for local use that syncs with pogoplug.
Units I own: TS-XL, TS-WXL, LS-WVL, TS-RXL,  TS5400, TS-RVHL,

I don't work for Buffalo but i do love there products enough to help people

RobbieB

• Calf
Re: Cloudstation CS-X & Pogoplug Cloud Upload Problems
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2016, 10:54:06 AM »
I again get so mad with Buffalo at their poor customer service I return to this forum.

You mentioned one or twice that I should not have bought the Cloudstation, but the link station did not exist when I bought it AND all the advertising etc was that this was a personal cloud unit.

Pogoplug have walked away from Buffalo and deleted all the files stored on their Pogoplug Cloud but the issue is the unit cannot ne made to back up to the Buffalo unit.