Author Topic: creating a private network on N300  (Read 3951 times)

tkiara

• Calf
creating a private network on N300
« on: May 25, 2016, 06:13:52 AM »
First of all, I'm not a techy person, so please don't judge me. I want to know if I can configure a VPN on AirStation N300? Previously I had ddwrt, and I had no troubling in configuring a VPN on it.

davo

• Really Big Bull
  • VIP
Re: creating a private network on N300
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2016, 06:20:59 AM »
What's the full model number?
PM me for TFTP / Boot Images / Recovery files  LSRecovery.exe file.
Having network issues? Drop me an email: info@interwebnetworks.com and we will get it fixed!

tkiara

• Calf
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2016, 06:44:50 AM »
Sorry I didn't get your question? N series 300 Model? Again, I'm not a techy person.

kevinray

• Calf
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2016, 06:50:10 AM »
Yes you can setup it on your router. But which VPN are you using? It's better to contact the support team of the VPN provider you have opted for. Furthermore, if your router is DD-WRT, then you can checkout this support article written by a VPN provider: https://support.ivacy.com/kb/how-to-configure-openvpn-on-dd-wrt-router/

If there's any other mode like Single Band or Dual Band then you have to directly contact the VPN provider and ask them if they provide support for the mode.

davo

• Really Big Bull
  • VIP
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2016, 06:55:13 AM »
Sorry I didn't get your question? N series 300 Model? Again, I'm not a techy person.

As in the full model number of the router you have? It starts with "W", WZR-..... or WHR-......
PM me for TFTP / Boot Images / Recovery files  LSRecovery.exe file.
Having network issues? Drop me an email: info@interwebnetworks.com and we will get it fixed!