Author Topic: Can't see NAS on my network  (Read 3863 times)

stodor23

• Calf
Can't see NAS on my network
« on: April 03, 2016, 07:26:59 PM »
So I recently moved into a new apartment and when I connected all my devices to my network I could no longer see my NAS. This isn't the first time I've transferred it to a different network. Last time it didn't have any issues I plugged it into the network and was able to see it right away. The only difference now is that my local area network has a different IP scheme whereas the first time I moved it the local network remained the same. I tried connecting it directly to my laptop via USB to see if I could access it and reset the IP hoping that would resolve the issue but I wasn't able to see anything at all. I removed the hard drives and connected them to my laptop via hard drive reader but it wouldn't let me access anything. It just kept saying that I needed to format the drive before I could go any further but I didn't want to lose my data. If anyone has any idea on what I could do to fix this or even just to figure out what is wrong I'd really appreciate it. I consider myself to be tech savvy but this is out of my league. It's a model LS-WVL/E if that helps.

davo

• Really Big Bull
  • VIP
Re: Can't see NAS on my network
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2016, 01:26:20 AM »
Reset it using the function button. Its in the manual and doesnt erase the data.
PM me for TFTP / Boot Images / Recovery files  LSRecovery.exe file.
Having network issues? Drop me an email: info@interwebnetworks.com and we will get it fixed!