Author Topic: WZR-1750DHP Wireless speed dropped 80%  (Read 1239 times)

Bobmitch

• Calf
WZR-1750DHP Wireless speed dropped 80%
« on: August 07, 2015, 01:26:58 am »
OK...out of the clear blue, running the router in "router" mode connected to a Verizon FIOS Actiontec router, the Wireless speed has dropped to 12/12.  That would be fine, but my internet access speed is 75/75.  When I first set the router up, my wife's machine with an Asus AC card,  was getting 75/75.  My laptop with an Intel N card was getting 75/75, and my Dell Venue Pro 11 tablet with Intel AC card was getting 75/75.  Today, I have had the router in service for about 10 days.  Already had one issue where the router dropped the attached USB 3.0 hard drive.  Now I can't get wireless speed over 12mbps....up or down.  The only way I was able to get the speed up was to change to AP mode.  Then I ran the Buffalo configurator and reset the router to 192.168.11.1 and still could no longer access the USB 3.0 HDD attached.  I think this router is not working properly...even with the latest 2.27 firmware.  I am seriously contemplating RMA back to Newegg and just go back to my old Western Digital router until I can find something that will work properly.

RMA'd...on it's way back to Newegg

Before I sent back...called tech support and talked to Donald.  Can not find and rhyme or reason that this is happening other than a defective unit.  Recommended that since in the first 30 days...definitely RMA back to the Egg.  Should have a new one next week some time.  Looking forward to a fully working one.  Will keep updated
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 10:29:48 pm by Bobmitch »

IzzieStevens28

• Calf
Re: WZR-1750DHP Wireless speed dropped 80%
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2018, 12:45:23 pm »
This error Could be due to so many issue. So what you need to do is, go reset the setting of your MODEM. Also, you can check the port connections. If Non of this works, in that case you need to change your wireless network Card.
Here is the list of best rated Wi-fi Cards: https://top10league.com/best-wifi-card-for-pc/