Author Topic: Can't connect to web interface access  (Read 5251 times)

Anima

• Calf
Can't connect to web interface access
« on: August 05, 2015, 04:02:14 AM »
I have a Buffalo router WZR-HP-AG300H and it cannot access 192.168.11.1
I ran ipconfig and it said my default ip address is 192.168.1.1
When I try to access that site, it asks for a username and password.  I typed in "root" as the username and left the password field blank.  I have used different browsers, turned off my firewall and security settings, reset the router several times, but nothing works.

I'm connected to the internet via an ethernet cable.

I did change the password awhile ago but I forgot it.  Do I need to contact Buffalo to get them to reset my password?

Thank you for any help you can give me.

Now I have to do some basic math to have this posted.  Haven't used square roots in awhile.

davo

• Really Big Bull
  • VIP
Re: Can't connect to web interface access
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2015, 04:50:53 AM »
You probably flashed it with a community build of the DDWRT firmware. Reset it using the reset button on the button of the router. By default when you then log on it will prompt you to create a new username/password.

You will also need to reconfigure the router for internet access once this is done.
PM me for TFTP / Boot Images / Recovery files  LSRecovery.exe file.
Having network issues? Drop me an email: info@interwebnetworks.com and we will get it fixed!

Anima

• Calf
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2015, 11:34:47 AM »
I reset my router using the button at the bottom of the router.  I also reset the router by turning off the power.  Nothing works.

When I try to access the router's web interface access I can't get past the username and password fields.

I have reset my router using the reset button, switching off the power, and doing the hard reset but nothing works.

I changed my password awhile ago on the website.  If I reset my router, does the website password reset as well?

davo

• Really Big Bull
  • VIP
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2015, 07:21:37 AM »
If you did flash it with a community build then the default IP of the router is 192.168.1.1 not 192.168.11.1.

There is an option to disable the reset button via the GUI, if you enabled this well then............. tough.

Your only option would be to TFTP.
PM me for TFTP / Boot Images / Recovery files  LSRecovery.exe file.
Having network issues? Drop me an email: info@interwebnetworks.com and we will get it fixed!