Author Topic: Recover data from removed HHD  (Read 4922 times)

Loccd

• Calf
Recover data from removed HHD
« on: May 31, 2015, 01:56:50 AM »
I am using LSWXL with 2 HHD (not using raid). Today i want to remove  HHD 2 but missing so i removed hhd 1, now how i can recover data from hhd 1?
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 01:59:46 AM by Loccd »

Laylapong0919

• Calf
Re: Recover data from removed HHD
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2015, 11:03:13 PM »
Though, I didn't encounter this before, you can try recovery tool to help you get the lost data back.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 11:05:01 PM by Laylapong0919 »

Mobbay

• Calf
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2016, 01:40:32 AM »
You may save some pictures, music files, videos and more on SD Card. If sd card was formatted, corrupted .How to recover data from SD memory card and even perform Micro SD card recovery. You can ask Samsung Recovery for help .
« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 07:44:09 PM by Mobbay »

Shehab

• Calf
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2017, 12:43:06 AM »
I remember recovering deleted data from Android phone by using the Android data rescuer tool , before lost data from my phone, i didn't even know this great data recovery tool! this tool was able not only recover deleted data on Android phone within minutes, but helped to copy phone data to computer for backup .

I think it doesn't mean to recover data from Android. You should find data frecovery tools for help.

You may save some pictures, music files, videos and more on SD Card. If sd card was formatted, corrupted .How to recover data from SD memory card and even perform Micro SD card recovery. You can ask Samsung Recovery for help .

You can try the free tool Recuva to recover files from memory card.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 07:44:07 PM by Shehab »

kalgari

• Calf
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2018, 10:21:57 AM »
Ontrack EasyRecovery is a good data recovery tool for Windows. Check it, hope it will help to recover your HDD files!

xiaominliu

• Calf
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2018, 07:12:48 AM »
You can also try the Data Recovery here. it can recover 500+ types of files

ToniWeller

• Calf
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2019, 09:22:26 AM »
Here’s a great tutorial about the top five FREE data recovery tools for Windows: https://www.cleverfiles.com/howto/best-free-data-recovery-software.html

VidM

• Calf
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2019, 04:31:25 AM »
Hey guys,

Have you been able to recover video files with any of the mentioned software, like Recuva? I had the same issue with deleted video files, but no luck in recovering them. The tools I've tried recovered most of the photos successfully, but failed to recover deleted video files. Recently I came across this article:
https://restore.media/blog/recover-deleted-video-files-from-memory-card

... which says video files can't be recovered by "undelete" tools properly due to fragmentation and the only way to do this is to collect video fragments manually. Have anyone had experience with recovering video files successfully?     

• Debian Wizard
  • Big Bull
  • There's no problem so bad you cannot make it worse
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2019, 06:45:51 AM »
It depends a lot on the situation.

The best way to recover data is usually to hook the drive(s) up to a computer running linux, reassemble the raid array (if it’s a raid volume), mount the xfs file system, and copy the data off like normal.

The specifics of how to do this and what other recovery options exist depend on your configuration.