Author Topic: Linkstation Live serves only part of media library to Roku Soundbridge  (Read 3837 times)

Jmichael

• Calf
   I have a 1 TB Linkstation Live serving a copy of my MP3 library to a Roku Soundbridge.  This works great for artists A ... D but for artists E ... Z I can see the album and song info but the songs won't play.

The same library served by iTunes on my PC to the SoundBridge works great for all artists.  The total library is not enormous (~19 GB / 5400 songs).

I can play songs on the LinkStation from artists in the E ... Z range on my PC using WinAmp so the files really are there.

Suggestions?

Paul

• Big Bull
Re: Linkstation Live serves only part of media library to Roku Soundbridge
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2008, 08:50:20 AM »
I would start by updating the firmware then setting the unit back to factory defaults in the web interface (you will not lose any data only user configurations)

Jmichael

• Calf
Re: Linkstation Live serves only part of media library to Roku Soundbridge
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2008, 10:30:55 PM »
   The LinkStation is at FW 2.10 (the current version according to the download area) so I didn't update it but I did do a full reset to factory default.  I also did a full reset on the Roku in case it was the problem.  Afterwards there was no change -- it still works for alphabetically early artists but not for later ones.