Author Topic: Web Access interface missing settings for buffalonas.com on LS-W2.0TLG-V3?  (Read 3071 times)

Undepelo

• Calf
So I have been trying to solve this for years...yes years and I finally am giving up if I cant get help from this community. I have been trying to set up the buffalonas.com access and after failing for a long time, I was told by a friend I would need to set up the NAS with a Windows XP machine. Well I finally found one and it makes no difference. When I access the NAS Web Admin interface running 3.10 FW I get to the Web Access part, where I expect to enable the access and find the options to give the NAS a name and "key" for access to the buffalonas.com site. Problem is in the "Web Access", there is no service setting options. Do I need to re-install the F/W? I disabled the DHCP and all sorts of other combinations of things to see if this service settings is hidden because of a router issue etc. but nothing makes the service settings come up. Any help will be appreciated!

joma90

• VIP
  • Life would be easy if we only had the source code!
    • Let me show you how to google
Re: Web Access interface missing settings for buffalonas.com on LS-W2.0TLG-V3?
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2014, 09:01:35 AM »
Have you clicked on the service tab when you go in to webaccess? Should look like the picture i posted below.

Here is a guide on how to setup webacess for your type of unit. Option C: http://buffalonas.com/manual/en/webac_nas.html#

If you arent getting this below i would factory reset your unit. This will only delete your settings not your data.

Units I own: TS-XL, TS-WXL, LS-WVL, TS-RXL,  TS5400, TS-RVHL,

I don't work for Buffalo but i do love there products enough to help people

davo

• Really Big Bull
  • VIP
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2014, 12:16:26 PM »
Post a screen shot of what options you causally are seeing
PM me for TFTP / Boot Images / Recovery files  LSRecovery.exe file.
Having network issues? Drop me an email: info@interwebnetworks.com and we will get it fixed!

Undepelo

• Calf
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2014, 05:19:25 PM »
Thanks for your replies. Here's what I see. Notice that the "Web Access" tab to the left does not expand to show the folder setup tab and the service setup tab. There is a Service Setup tab under Shared Folders but it doesn't relate to web access.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Undepelo

• Calf
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2014, 09:10:12 AM »
Bump, no ideas?  :(

joma90

• VIP
  • Life would be easy if we only had the source code!
    • Let me show you how to google
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2014, 02:22:18 PM »
hmm... what happens when you click the "hammer" symbol? its the order part next to array. if it does nothing really but edit the name then i recommend factory restore the unit. This will not erase the data.
Units I own: TS-XL, TS-WXL, LS-WVL, TS-RXL,  TS5400, TS-RVHL,

I don't work for Buffalo but i do love there products enough to help people