Author Topic: Diag Light flashing and No Tech Support/warranty Reply. (WZR-600DHP)  (Read 8092 times)

Circa

• Calf
Hi, I purchased a WZR-600DHP over a month ago and when I got it and powered it up, I could not find a SSID or connect to it via Ethernet.

I contacted to seller and they said to contact Buffalo to make a warranty claim and have my new router fixed.
I emailed buffalo tech support 4 times. Earliest being nearly 30 days ago and only get the reply:
Thank you for contacting Buffalo.
We received your inquiry and will be in touch.
So now I'm here asking on the forum for help or for a buffalo forum rep to PM me because my contact requests are not being answered.
Buffalo Sale and Tech Support WILL NOT reply to my attempts to contact! Been nearly 30 days!!!!

Anyways, My WZR-600DHP does not broadcast an SSID for wireless and will not connect via ethernet.
All my router does is powers on(I know this because the power light says solid on) and the Diag light flashes continuously.

Does anyone know how I can fix my WZR-600DHP or how I can get a reply from my Buffalo Warranty Claim?

Thanks!
« Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 07:27:02 PM by Circa »

joecop67

• Calf
Re: Diag Light flashing and No Tech Support/warranty Reply. (WZR-600DHP)
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2013, 06:54:21 AM »
Follow the de-bricking steps at the bottom of this link.
http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/Buffalo_WZR-HP-AG300H

gdavid58

• Calf
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2015, 06:13:12 AM »
Hello , did you un-brick yours?? i have the same problem with the red diag light, and i couldnt fix it yet.. please i wait your reply!!

joma90

• VIP
  • Life would be easy if we only had the source code!
    • Let me show you how to google
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2015, 09:05:18 AM »
gdavid58,

Try this http://networkwiki.blogspot.com/2013/06/how-to-de-brick-buffalo-wzr-600dhp.html

Its a trial and error kind of thing when you have a bricked router. It will either work or not work.
Units I own: TS-XL, TS-WXL, LS-WVL, TS-RXL,  TS5400, TS-RVHL,

I don't work for Buffalo but i do love there products enough to help people