Author Topic: LinkStation Stalls when I start 2nd file copy  (Read 8775 times)

slimd

• Calf
Re: LinkStation Stalls when I start 2nd file copy
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2012, 05:57:08 am »

Me too... checking periodically to see if there is a solution.  Mine is relegated to the same tasks you mention.  I can’t put  often accessed files on it. 

marki2239

• Calf
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2012, 12:50:49 pm »

I have the same problem with my Cloudstor and Linkstation Pro.    If you try to do more than one large file copy at the same time the unit locks up and you have to start the process all over again.  I have tried to contact Buffalo support but they have been no help.

davo

• Really Big Bull
  • VIP
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2012, 04:08:55 pm »

marki2239 wrote:

I have the same problem with my Cloudstor and Linkstation Pro.    If you try to do more than one large file copy at the same time the unit locks up and you have to start the process all over again.  I have tried to contact Buffalo support but they have been no help.

so almost as useless as your post! What exactly have you done to try and resolve the issue?

PM me for TFTP / Boot Images / Recovery files  LSRecovery.exe file.

marki2239

• Calf
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2012, 05:53:49 pm »

I have tried to contact the vendor who sold the product for support.  They cannot seem to find any solution for this problem.  As a consumer I should not be solving problems for the vendor.

You need to grow up.

davo

• Really Big Bull
  • VIP
« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2012, 09:32:58 am »

And what can the vendor do to resolve any technical issue?! They probably don't know how a device works let alone give any advise with a problem...... again what have you done to resolve the issue, or are you just another poster who comes here to moan and not actually look for a resolution. There are people here (including myself!) that are willing and able to help, but if you post issues without substance then well, your on your own.

"I have a Cloudstor and a Linkstation Pro".... thats great, there are 3 different kinds of Linkstation Pros and 3 different kinds of Cloudstations, and also multiple different firmware revisions for each device?!

PM me for TFTP / Boot Images / Recovery files  LSRecovery.exe file.