Author Topic: Linkstation not connecting to network  (Read 3235 times)

Daragon08

• Calf
Linkstation not connecting to network
« on: August 31, 2014, 11:15:00 AM »
I have a linkstation LS-X2.0TL. I set it up on my home network containing only windows 7 machines. When I set it up, I could see it and had no problems.

I turned on my computer a few days ago and it tells me it could not reconnect the network drive.

After a little research and troubleshooting I am stumped and coming here for help.

I have tried the "Send LM & NTLM -  use NTLMv2 session security if negotiated" fix. After that, i was at least able to find the linkstation in IE.

When I go to the IP address of the linkstation in IE, it forwards to"http://192.168.1.107/static/index.html" and starts to load the buffalo screen, but never makes it past that.

I tried the "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\LmCompatibilityLevel" change. I've done 0, 1 and 2. Nothing.
I tried turning off IPv6, nothing.

I can ping the linkstation, but that's about the most communication I can get out of it.
I have tried to find the linkstation in NAS navigator, but it says none are on the network. I have tried to update the firmware, but it says no NAS on the network. I'm stumped at this point.

davo

• Really Big Bull
  • VIP
Re: Linkstation not connecting to network
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2014, 11:17:57 AM »
Its probably in Emergency mode, what does the NAS Navigator report?
PM me for TFTP / Boot Images / Recovery files  LSRecovery.exe file.
Having network issues? Drop me an email: info@interwebnetworks.com and we will get it fixed!

bhbattaglin

• Calf
Re: Linkstation not connecting to network
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2014, 04:00:57 PM »
I am having the same trouble.  "Suddenly" we can no access our Buffalo drive.  I can "ping" it at 192.168.1.70, but we have no other access.  What can we do?