Author Topic: Buffalo LS-CH1.0TL-V2: no shares, no admin access, reset has just semi effect...  (Read 3125 times)

activer

• Calf
Dear Sirs,

My client LS_CHL device went wrong yesterday. It has not shared access. I tried to access it via web admin but it didn't accept the RIGHT password for admin.

After that I followed the reset procedure (OFF, press function button continuously on power ON, then press once the function button again) - it resets the static IP to DHCP but the password didn't change to "password". (But I know and I tried with the old correct password without success.) So, after successful reset no shared access, no web admin access... just a dynamic ip address.

Could you help us? Thanks
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 08:55:26 AM by activer »

dericksee

• Calf
Can you share more info? IE: How it gone wrong? What had you did beforehand that leads to this err?

activer

• Calf
They could use it in afternoon then they couldn't access. I checked it at that point. They bought it at May, 2010. The device used by them continuously since that time.
Is it an internal HDD error? Or what? But why can I not access via web admin?

NAS Navigator2 says:  Firmware: 1.24
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 12:41:20 AM by activer »

davo

• Really Big Bull
  • VIP
1st update the firmware.
PM me for TFTP / Boot Images / Recovery files  LSRecovery.exe file.
Having network issues? Drop me an email: info@interwebnetworks.com and we will get it fixed!

activer

• Calf
I tried it, of course. But the updater asks the password. I tried to give it both the "password" (default) and the known old/original - without success.

dericksee

• Calf
I tried it, of course. But the updater asks the password. I tried to give it both the "password" (default) and the known old/original - without success.
Have you tried LSupdater to force update in debug mode?