Author Topic: Adding printer to USB Port WZR-D1800H  (Read 2415 times)

CFields

• Calf
Adding printer to USB Port WZR-D1800H
« on: November 04, 2013, 05:39:11 PM »
cant seem to get this to work.  I have the printer on the USB of the drive and also have the Buffalo Software loaded which sees the printer .  When I click the software to connect it gets an error

I have tried adding the printer to my choice of printers and it says the port is busy.  I just think I have the incorrect IP address or name

Can someone assist

CFields

• Calf
Re: Adding printer to USB Port WZR-D1800H
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2013, 09:15:49 AM »
Bump

Please assist someone    most of the info below does not apply to the scenario and would have no bearing

1)Include the model number of your product. Buffalotech has a variety of Wireless models. Different modelshave different feature sets. (PROVIDED)

2) Include the firmware revision. ( SHOULDNT MATTER IT SHOULD WORK WHATEVER FIRMWARE)

3) Include details about your ISP (company, dsl or cable). (HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ISP)

4) Include information about your computer, network, etc.(DOESNT MATTER WHAT COMPUTER)

5) More details are better than less details for people trying to help solve your issue.  (JUST NEED PROPER WAY TO SET THE PRINTER UP OFF THE USB PORT)  Software sees it but says it cannot connect.  My Belkin DB 600 worked fine for printing as did my TPLink N and BUffalo G with hawking print server prior.  This is in the only one I cannot get to work.  I will have to go back to Belkin or maybe a DLINK if I cant get it resolved

Thanks