Author Topic: Buffalo WZR-1750DHP looking for flash recovery image "firmware.ram"  (Read 12923 times)

dusan2

• Calf
hi
i am looking for flash recovery file / image "firmware.ram" so i can flash recover my router by
pushing and holding front red button and turning on power switch and starting my tftp server with this flash image
and hoping that it will work

my router is Buffalo WZR-1750DHP looking for  this flash recovery image by this name "firmware.ram"

thank you
dusan2

dusan2

• Calf
Re: Buffalo WZR-1750DHP looking for flash recovery image "firmware.ram"
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2013, 09:58:38 PM »
hi
i am still after ~100 read's of this post and ~2 months not one reply
looking for flash recovery file / image "firmware.ram" so i can flash recover my router that i try to flash

*** so what, how, whom, do i have to contact if this buffalo forum in not watched by anybody that can help me

to get this tftp "firmware.ram" recovery image and official buffalo company instruction how to recover wzr-1750dhp router ***

first release of dd-wrt code that crash my first buffalo wzr-1750dhp router

my router is Buffalo WZR-1750DHP looking for  this flash recovery image by this name "firmware.ram"

and for reference to this other smart a post as dd-wrt working he is 100% wrong it is not working yet (dd-wrt-v23138) as i have 1 router crashed and 2nd router crashing after some settings are changed and saved

thank you
dusan2

messerchmidt

• Calf
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2013, 01:29:20 AM »
get a usb-serial adaptor and use that to reload the stock firmware

dusan2

• Calf
hi
i recovered my router to running web page of dd-wrt code (dd-wrt v23265k still not fully working yet as of jan2y14)
this is a link *how i recovered* my Buffalo WZR-1750DHP to dd-wrt code , not original buffalo code still do not have the image of "firmware.ram"

Post subject: Buffalo WZR-1750DHP Flashing with cfe tftp
http://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=176310&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=45

dusan2

fairyanna

• Calf
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2015, 10:46:18 PM »
The previous drives have the OS installed. When you swap the drives you didn't do the correct process. Do you still have the old drives and if so are you at least able to get to the UI in the TeraStation with the old drives in?

joma90

• VIP
  • Life would be easy if we only had the source code!
    • Let me show you how to google
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2015, 08:53:43 AM »
The previous drives have the OS installed. When you swap the drives you didn't do the correct process. Do you still have the old drives and if so are you at least able to get to the UI in the TeraStation with the old drives in?

^--- wrong info... or maybe you posted it in the wrong post .. lol
Units I own: TS-XL, TS-WXL, LS-WVL, TS-RXL,  TS5400, TS-RVHL,

I don't work for Buffalo but i do love there products enough to help people

Diamond

• Calf
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2018, 10:52:05 PM »
Hello,

I'm looking the firmware.ram file too. Could anyone have it? I have the same issue where buffalo logo on WZR-1750DHP is flashing 2 times.

Thank you,