Author Topic: Buffalo has fire, get back data on the new buffalo  (Read 4617 times)

idsnas

• Calf
Buffalo has fire, get back data on the new buffalo
« on: July 11, 2013, 02:47:02 AM »
Hi all,

Please help me with my hard trouble about my Buffalo Tera5200 runs with raid 1, everthing work well.
Last week my Buffalo has fire but 2 hdd don't effect the data.
So Buffalo changed for me the new one but now I don't know to get back my data on 2 disk.
I did:
1. I setup new configation for my new buffalo with another hdd (not on old 2 disks) so which steps i have to do for get back my old data
2. I did all tools recovery for 2 disk but no result (include: UFS explorer Professional recovery, nas data recovery, Linux_Recovery, Raid_Recovery, Roadkil's Unstoppable and also recovery soft for NTFS like: Handy Recovery,  EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional, iCare data Recovery Software, CopierMultiStage_Recovery)
3. I installed the ubuntu linux but couldn't see any data on them

Finally I’m not sure but I think Buffalo has destroyed data when it’s fire? Is that right ?

Thanks for help !

[attachment deleted by admin]

idsnas

• Calf
Re: Buffalo has fire, get back data on the new buffalo
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2013, 04:40:57 AM »
Nobody help me ! I read a lot threads on buffalo forum but couldn't find any threads like me

idsnas

• Calf
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2013, 05:46:29 AM »
It's so sad, nobody reply

so sad this's forum of Buffalo !

But I solved my case and I'll don't share any steps for this forum

RAIDFanatic

• Calf
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2013, 03:21:32 AM »
Wow, you're one of the most rude people I have ever seen. You wonder why you never got support, this is probably why.

Still, this is ALL of the info you should have used. It wasn't that Buffalo was giving you problems, you need to understand the tools you're working with first. http://www.ufsexplorer.com/inf_linkstation.php is where you SHOULD have gone, though this can cause serious issues if you ever wanted to try to use a Professional data recovery service, because done incorrectly, you can render the whole unit unusable/unbootable. But hey, you're the genius, IDSNAS.