Author Topic: TS-X4.0TL/R5 array1_mount_error  (Read 5531 times)

mbrown

• Calf
TS-X4.0TL/R5 array1_mount_error
« on: September 09, 2013, 12:58:39 PM »
My terastation has had an array error and now none of my data is visible. NAS navigator 2 shows 0.0GB / 0.0GB of data, and gives the error message Raid array 1 cannot be mounted. In web administration, I go to system and storage and try to rebuild raid 1 array, but the button is grayed out and will not let me do anything to fix the array.

Is there anything I can do to get the array back so that I can get my data back?

davo

• Really Big Bull
  • VIP
Re: TS-X4.0TL/R5 array1_mount_error
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2013, 05:22:18 PM »
What firmware is installed? Have you done a system restore via the web admin page? Where is your backup?
PM me for TFTP / Boot Images / Recovery files  LSRecovery.exe file.
Having network issues? Drop me an email: info@interwebnetworks.com and we will get it fixed!

mbrown

• Calf
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2013, 07:17:13 AM »
Fireware version 1.60. I have restored the system both through the web page and the reset button on the unit. Unfortunately this is the backup, there is no backup of our backup. When I'm in the system > storage page and I check the raid array1, the only option is to delete it, I cannot rebuild the array.

Any other thoughts?

davo

• Really Big Bull
  • VIP
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2013, 09:10:06 AM »
Well a backup is when you have 2 copies, so you dont have a backup. Your only option to recover the data is to contact a data recovery company.

Once this is done you would need to delete and recreate the RAID. (its a software RAID)
PM me for TFTP / Boot Images / Recovery files  LSRecovery.exe file.
Having network issues? Drop me an email: info@interwebnetworks.com and we will get it fixed!