Author Topic: Intermittent fault connecting to the LS-WXL782 drive with my Windows 7  (Read 3100 times)

DoctorKeo

• Calf
Hi, I have an intermittent fault connecting to the LS-WXL782 drive with my Windows 7 desktop computer. The Buffalo unit is set up as Raid 1 and has been running without problems for 6 months. A few days ago I restricted access to the NAS drive - as I am now shared the Internet. All went fine until I logged in the next day. I was unable to access any of my data on the NAS from my desktop - my LG cinema system (via Ethernet cable) and another W7 laptop (Wifi) could access all of the data. I updated the firmware on the NAS drive re booted - I was still unable to access data from my desktop - all others still have access. I did a complete power down, waited 30 seconds and booted up, I was able to access the data. Today after boot up I have been reading and writing to the NAS drive, and then at lunch time, although the NAS is still shown on the Network, none of the folders show. I have tried the 'power down' and am still unable to access the NAS from the desktop. No updates or new programs were installed today.  I would grateful for any suggestions to solve my problem - Thanks Doc