Author Topic: WebAccess Link-Station Pro Duo  (Read 6136 times)

andreasauwaerte

• Calf
WebAccess Link-Station Pro Duo
« on: October 19, 2008, 10:33:31 AM »

Hi, 

I am just a bit irritated about the offered links, which are supported by the web interface of my linkstation: There are shown three possible ways of how to link to a file. First is by klicking on "open". This works perfectly. The second is marked as "Link to this directory" and the URL contains a strange "/?location=/" in the middle of the parsed URL, which makes this feature useless, because no browser is able to follow this url. The same happens for me using the link "Mail link to this directory". Between URL/IP and the path this stays permanent. Somebody seeing the same phenomena / Any suggestions how to handle this?RegardsAndreas Auwaerter / Koblenz, Germany

Paul

• Big Bull
Re: WebAccess Link-Station Pro Duo
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2008, 07:16:03 AM »
What version of the pro do you have?  Also what firmware is it currently running?

andreasauwaerte

• Calf
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2008, 07:28:17 AM »

Hi Paul,

thanx for your answer / request.  

The Web-Administration Console tells following dates: LS-WTGL/R1-V3 F/W 3.07.

Paul

• Big Bull
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2008, 02:58:47 PM »
This is the latest version that we have.  Have you tried setting the unit back to factory defaults with in the web interface?

andreasauwaerte

• Calf
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2008, 03:20:01 AM »
   In fact i fear this step, cause this station is running as our podcast storage server. Maybe it has something to do, because it is not running over buffalonas it has a fix ip and name embedded to our university network, so there is no need running over anotherthird party gateway?    
Message Edited by andreasauwaerte on 10-22-2008 10:20 AM