Author Topic: How do I upgrade the Squeezebox Server software on my new LinkStation Mini LS-WXS Firmeware 1.54  (Read 4050 times)

jjryan

• Calf

BUFFALO SUPPORT

Please tell me how I can upgrade Squeezebox Server software on this device.  It is a version behind and my Squeezebox Touch has to "down grade" when I want to listen to music on my LinkStation and then "upgrade" when I try to do anything else.  Logitech doesn't list Linkstation as a supported NAS device so they won't help.  I think I know what I need to do (or close to it) but it requires the ability to Telnet to my Linkstation which I understand is disabled in this version of the firmware.

You shipped this device with this software loaded; you need to manage/enable the upgrade process.

danviggo

• Calf

Kudos for the question..

I have the same problem with my Linkstation Pro, and I am very close to ditch it for a ReadyNAS Duo.

Please fix this now, Buffalo :-)

Brgds

Dan-Viggo from Norway 

bokenrosie

• Calf

Put me on this list too.  I have the same problem with the server constantly upgrading and downgrading when I toggle between local and internet music source.

Please, Buffalo, figure out how Netgear allows their users to upgrade themseleves, so we can do this rather than wait for a firmware update.  Or just open a better line of communication with Logitech so we don't lag behind on the updates.  Thanks.

soulid

• Calf

Have the same issue- please accept customer wish....