Author Topic: Support for Cyberpower UPS  (Read 11794 times)

response

• Calf
Support for Cyberpower UPS
« on: August 30, 2011, 10:02:08 AM »

I've installed a Cyberpower 600 UPS, but when I connect it to my Linkstation DUO it does not show up in the "sync with ups"-list.

Is there any way to get the Linkstation to support the Cyberpower UPS - i.e by implementing this onto a newer firmware?

JoBo

• Calf
Re: Support for Cyberpower UPS
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2014, 12:56:58 PM »
Here we are more than 2 years later and still no support for the now very popular CyberPower line of UPS models that are HID compliant
I have a SX550G  and it's also not seen.
what gives?

nevertalk00

• Calf
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2015, 02:19:54 AM »
According to Linux documentation on Nut module, it seems compatible with that UPS model. But is more than likely the version in the Buffalo Linkstation is outdated compared to the one available.

timsisson

• Calf
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2015, 02:23:06 PM »
Any luck?  I called Buffalo Support "prior" to buying my Cyberpower UPS and they informed me that it (Cyberpower) was one of two brands supported by the LinkStation.  The other, of course, was APC.  Now that I have it installed, supporting up my LAN equipment, the NAS doesn't see it at all.  Doesn't even give you an option for some sort of default UPS standard.  What a load of crap!  Should have bought a Sonology. 

sunnysunny

• Calf
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2016, 04:54:09 AM »
I'll benefit of your advices. They are very useful and I appreciate your knowledge. I greet you.