Author Topic: Cloudstor firmware on buffalo pro duo nas  (Read 1766 times)

SebNet

• Calf
Cloudstor firmware on buffalo pro duo nas
« on: May 09, 2011, 05:37:37 am »

The buffalo cloudstor is the exact same as the buffalo linkstation pro duo but the firmware. The firmware is different. Because the cloudstor is newer it features the newer firmware with the cloudstor features. What they should do is transform the old linkstation into the cloudstor by providing the same firmware availble to the cloustor to the old linkstation. I know there is no reason why they don't want to do it besides the fact that they want to keep the cloudstor a seperate product. Which is just selfish to themselfs, not wanting there customers to get this feature. i recently bought the linkstation pro duo until lately that i found the newer one, so i called up and found that there exactly the same. i was dissapointed that they won't make cloudstor on the old one. When apple released the iphone 4 with all the features they also released an update to the 3gs which had all the same features (multi tasking, folders...). So there is really no reason why they can't do they same for us with the old (well not really) hardware. Come on buffalo, do it for me