Author Topic: WHR-G125 Wireless Router Password  (Read 5941 times)

dcantere

• Calf
WHR-G125 Wireless Router Password
« on: September 04, 2009, 01:39:28 AM »

Hi,

I've searched threw the forum and read all the messages on password for wireless routers and reseting the password but I still can not login.  Held down the reset but for 30 seconds, i've turned if off and while holding down the button turned it on and waited 30 seconds, that didn't work either.

I have a WHR-G125 wireless router.  The original password was on a sticker on the bottom, but that did not work.  So I did a reset and the password "root" will not work.  Another strange thing is that everything i've read says the ip of the rounter should be "192.168.11.1".  That IP does not work.  However the IP "192.168.1.1" does work.  I can get into the defaul page of the rounter (some kind of control panel)".  But if I try to select any of the tabs it then asks for username & password, but wont take "root" as the password with no username entered.

davo

• Really Big Bull
  • VIP
Re: WHR-G125 Wireless Router Password
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2009, 05:26:43 AM »
   if you can access it on 192.168.1.1 then more than likely the unit has been flashed with DD-WRT firmware. If this is the case then your warranty is gone. The default password for DD-WRT is "root" and "admin" (no quotes for either)
PM me for TFTP / Boot Images / Recovery files  LSRecovery.exe file.
Having network issues? Drop me an email: info@interwebnetworks.com and we will get it fixed!