Author Topic: WZR-AGL300NH - Firmware update for Draft n final ?  (Read 8009 times)

befuse

• Calf
WZR-AGL300NH - Firmware update for Draft n final ?
« on: August 27, 2009, 05:40:08 AM »

Hello,

i´m currently planning to buy a dual band wlan router and i´m interested in the WZR-AGL300NH. I´ve already read in the forum that 1.5 shall be the last firmware update which has been released. Sind 802.11n will go final next month it would be interesting to know if you plan to update the product to the final version?

Is it planned for all Draft 2.0n products?

Thanks in advance and BR

Timo

Hurley

• Calf
Re: WZR-AGL300NH - Firmware update for Draft n final ?
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2009, 02:51:16 PM »
   I haven't seen the WZR-AGL300NH for sale anywhere in the US for a long time, and since there are newer routers that have made this model obsolete I can't see a firmware update coming out any time soon. Besides, I don't think the final specification for Wireless N is going to be much different than the Draft 2.0 specification that everyone uses. But, if you see updates come through for the WHR-G300N and the WZR-HP-G300NH then that might be a good sign that firmware updates for your model are on the way
Message Edited by Hurley on 08-28-2009 02:52 PM

befuse

• Calf
Re: WZR-AGL300NH - Firmware update for Draft n final ?
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2009, 03:48:13 PM »

Thanks Hurley for you comment. You´re right the differences might be marginal for 802.11n final and Draft 2.0, but it would have been nice if there would be an update coming for it. Sadly Buffalo does not have a newer Dual-Band Wireless Router, at least not in Europe :)

Thanks again!